Wall & Floor Tiling apprenticeship - 1st - 3rd year - Kuraby BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
23rd June 2022
A small tiling company that specializes in high end home renovations is seeking a fulltime tiling apprentices to join their team to complete their Certificate III in Wall & Floor Tiling.
This role will be mostly based in and around the Brisbane area covering both Gold Coast to the Northside of Brisbane areas also.
- Have a current drivers licence & a reliable vehicle
- Be physically fit and capable of moderate to heavy lifting
- Be eager and willing to learn
- Be motivated
- Be committed to completing their apprenticeship
- Have a good attitude
- Be hardworking, reliable & honest
- Have a White Card
- Must be Punctual and reliable
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 as Employer goes to Aged Care Facilities
- Willing to travel from Gold Coast to the North Brisbane with the employer
If this sounds like you - don't hesitate - APPLY TODAY!
Recent school leavers encouraged to apply!
BUSY At Work are recruiting on behalf of employers who have a mandated vaccination policy. It will be a condition of your employment that you comply with the company policy by being fully vaccinated for COVID-19, or you hold a valid exemption from the requirement which allows you to continue to meet the inherent requirements of the role.
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.