Warehouse Operator Trainee MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
11th January 2022
Our Host Employer is looking for a Superstar Supply Chain Operations/Warehousing Team Member! We are looking for an enthusiastic, hands on individual who thrives on a challenge in a fast paced environment. As a Trainee, you will complete a Certificate 3 in Supply Chain Operations (and paid!), whilst gaining valuable hands on industry experience in a supportive team environment. Our Host Employer is the world's leader in serving science, their professionals develop critical solutions and offer services and products that help customers around the globe in laboratories and clinics, on production lines and out in the field.
- Receive a qualification whilst being paid in the job, Certificate 3 in Supply Chain Operations!
- MEGT Field Officer for constant support in the Traineeship
- Full time with Annual Leave & Personal Leave
Your duties will include, but not be limited to;
Process incoming and outbound goods
- Load and unload deliveries, check off delivery dockets and complete records
- Un-stack vendor pallets and stack material onto internal pallet
- Packaging for outbound shipments
- Put-away material to designated storage locations
- Pick as per request from departments or picking list
- Co-operate in other logistic activities
- Maintain excellent customer service - internally and for when dealing with suppliers / transportation companies.
- Support Procurement & Logistic activities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Valid Australian Driver's Licence
- Customer focused and builds strong relationships
- Attention to detail
- Eagerness and willingness to learn
- Positive can-do attitude
- Team player
- Reliable and punctual
- Data entry
- Safety awareness
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and are ready to join a company who are looking to hire the industry's best and brightest talent - simply hit 'Apply' now and send your resume to MEGT today. For any inquiries please contact Carissa on 0405 352 417
*Please note that if you currently hold a cert III or higher in any post-school qualification, you will not be eligible for this traineeship*
The first stage of the selection process will involve a phone interview and only successful applicants will be contacted. Final interview stage will be an onsite interview with the Host Employer.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.