Warehouse and Logistics Traineeship - ABOVE AWARD WAGE! MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
25th November 2021
Bayside and South Eastern Suburbs, VIC
MEGT Australia (Ltd) make's apprenticeships and traineeships happen! Working with our client Techtronic, we are looking for motivated candidates to commence a warehousing career with a world leader in cordless power! This is an opportunity to gain full time, paid work whilst working towards a CERT 3 in Supply Chain Operations!
Successful candidates will be inducted as an MEGT Trainee and will be working on site with Techtronic. You also will have the ongoing support of a dedicated MEGT Field Officer.
What will you be doing?
The Warehouse Store Person will assist the Warehouse Management team in the following:
- Maintain a safe working environment for yourself and others
- Picking and packing of daily orders and accurately recording complete order counts
- Using warehouse management systems to confirm, restock and stock take items.
- Load and unload freight as required, signing that the goods have been received, maintaining stock levels and quality of items.
- Unloading and loading of containers as requested
- Assisting the sales team with enquires as requested
What are we looking for?
- Someone with an excellent ability to respond to deadline pressures and demonstrate time management skills and attention to detail
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
- Commitment to safety
- Forklift Licence (desired, but not essential)
- Drivers Licence and Own Vehicle
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
So, What is next?
If you are interested LET'S GO! Hit the 'apply' button and send your resume and cover letter to MEGT today.
For further enquiries, please contact Steph on 0408 058 621
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.