Warehouse/Supply Chain Traineeship MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
25th September 2021
MEGT Australia (Ltd) make's apprenticeships and traineeships happen! This is an opportunity to gain full time, paid work whilst working towards a CERT 3 in Supply Chain Operations! Our client needs a dedicated, focused and customer service orientated candidate to prepare vehicles for auction! You will have regular, one on one support throughout your traineeship, learning all aspects of Warehouse and Supply Chain Operations. Don't miss out on an opportunity to be part of such a vibrant and forward moving team! APPLY NOW!
About the role:
- Accurately enters the make, model and serial number of all assets into the system.
- Identifies and records key features of all assets, including documenting any damage to assets and upload the information in to the system.
- Details the exterior and interior of all assets ensuring they are highly presentable
- Produces high quality photographs of all assets to ensure customers have an accurate image of the asset for sale.
- Assists with setting up the weekly and monthly auctions, ensuring all assets are in the right location and are highly presentable for customers.
- Locates and delivers all assets to the correct storage locations or auction/fixed price floor
- Enters the location of assets in to the system and ensures assets are always presented to the highest standard
- Safely removes number plates and registration stickers and disposes of them according to procedures
- Adaptable and flexible in fast paced environments
- Highly driven and energised
- Customer focused and builds strong relationships
- Organised with a solution focused approach to work
- Must have Valid Drivers license and own Transport
- Must of completed High School Certificate
- Clear and effective communicator
- Concentrates efforts on the more important priorities
- Strong attention to detail/focused and disciplined
- Ability to learn software packages quickly
Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with our partners. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
So, what next?
Sound like you?! Hit APPLY NOW! OR email directly amandawilley [email removed] /> Please note, we are unable to take enquiries by phone.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.