Warehouse Trainee MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
13th November 2020
Warehouse Trainee - Wagga Wagga NSW
MEGT Australia (Ltd) make's apprenticeships and traineeships happen! This is an opportunity to gain full time, paid work whilst working towards a Nationally recognised qualification!
Established in 1921, BSC is Australia's leading supplier of bearings, power transmission and industrial products. Formerly known as Bearing Service Pty Ltd, BSC is part of the Inenco Group of companies, spanning over 160 locations, with 1400 employees in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. In 2015, Inenco Group opened two state-of-the-art distribution centres in Chullora, Sydney and Truganina, Melbourne. Our extensive range of high-quality products are available throughout Australasia including Papua New Guinea, New Caledonia, Fiji and Solomon Islands.
About the role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Stock control and Management in a warehouse environment
- Pick, pack and dispatch stock
- Provide sales assistance and customer service
- Coordinate and make deliveries using a company vehicle
- Work flexibility - the occasional shift available on Saturday morning
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A positive, can-do attitude, energetic and looking to grow
- A keen eye for detail
- A genuine interest in commencing and completing a traineeship
- Drivers Licence is a must
- No prior qualification higher than a Cert III
What`s in it for you?
- Join an established organisation as a trainee and watch your career soar!
- You will be working full time with all the respective benefits
- You will be enrolled in a nationally recognised training course, with no charge to you
- You will have ongoing, regular support from your MEGT Field Officer
This 24 month traineeship will elevate your level of professionalism and employability. Don't miss out on opportunity to be part of such a vibrant and forward moving team. Recent School leavers are encouraged to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, hit the 'apply' button now and send your resume to MEGT today or alternatively call Amber Gillett on 0408 352 883
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.