Warehouse Trainee MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
13th November 2020
Sales / Warehouse Trainee - Lakemba NSW
MEGT Australia (Ltd) make's apprenticeships and traineeships happen! This is an opportunity to gain full time, paid work whilst working towards a Nationally recognised qualification!
Our client provides engineered products, services and solutions to diverse markets in Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia, employing over 1300 people. Their success is founded on a large portfolio of market leading products, well established networks, continuous innovation, Australian manufacturing facilities and extensive sales and distribution capabilities. Key customer sectors are mining, oil and gas, manufacturing, agriculture and automotive.
About the role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Stock control and Management in a warehouse environment
- Pick, pack and dispatch stock
- Putting together kits
- Processing of stock, including orders and invoices
- Provide sales assistance and customer service
- Coordinate and make deliveries using a company vehicle
- Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse
- Work flexibility - the occasional shift available on Saturday morning
This role will enable you to build your knowledge of the company and its products within a Warehouse environment. On successful completion of a Warehousing qualification, stand out applicants will be given the opportunity to progress into a Business Qualification and be promoted into a Sales Consultant position.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- An interest in the mechanical or automotive fields (preferable)
- The ability to solve practical problems effectively
- A positive, can-do attitude, energetic and looking to grow
- A keen eye for detail
- A genuine interest in commencing and completing a traineeship
- Good computer skills including basic knowledge of MS Office (highly preferable)
- Drivers Licence is a must
- No prior qualification higher than a Cert III
What`s in it for you?
- Join an established organisation as a trainee and watch your career soar!
- You will be working full time with all the respective benefits
- You will be enrolled in a nationally recognised training course, with no charge to you
- You will have ongoing, regular support from your MEGT Field Officer
This traineeship will elevate your level of professionalism and employability. Don't miss out on opportunity to be part of such a vibrant and forward moving team. Recent School leavers are encouraged to apply
If this sounds like the role for you, hit the 'apply' button now and send your resume to MEGT today or alternatively call Stefan on (02) 9289 1963
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.