Warehouse Trainee MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
16th November 2020
Warehouse Trainee - Wallsend NSW
MEGT Australia (Ltd) make's apprenticeships and traineeships happen! This is an opportunity to gain full time, paid work whilst working towards a Nationally recognised qualification!
Our client is an independently and locally owned company servicing Newcastle, Central coast, Northern NSW and Hunter region. They specialize in the supply of products and equipment to the trade for Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning and Air diffusion across all residential, commercial and industrial applications.
About the role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Pick, pack and dispatch stock
- Processing of stock, including orders and invoices
- Provide sales assistance and customer service
- Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse
This role will enable you to build your knowledge of the company and its products within a Warehouse environment. You will be working and studying towards a Certificate III between 12 and 24 months.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A positive, can-do attitude, energetic and looking to grow
- A keen eye for detail
- A genuine interest in commencing and completing a traineeship
- Good computer skills including basic knowledge of MS Office (highly preferable)
- Drivers Licence is a must
- No prior qualification higher than a Cert III
What`s in it for you?
- Join an established organisation as a trainee and watch your career soar!
- You will be working full time with all the respective benefits
- You will be enrolled in a nationally recognised training course, with no charge to you
- You will have ongoing, regular support from your MEGT Field Officer
This traineeship will elevate your level of professionalism and employability. Don't miss out on opportunity to be part of such a vibrant and forward moving team.
If this sounds like the role for you, hit the 'apply' button now and send your resume to MEGT today. For any further details call Amber on 0408 352 883
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.